Just saw this group. Live in Delray Beach. Group doesn't look currently active?
Best regards,
Josepf
Hi Josepf,I'm local too, in Wellington, and I was hoping this group was active. It would be great to have a local Atlassian-focused group, but I haven't seen any activity in the last year.
@Fabian A_ Lopez _Community Leader - Argentina_ Florida_ California_ what's the latest in Palm Beach for our friends Betty and Josepf?
👋🏻 hi friends!
Hi, Josepf, Betty, and Monique...
I'm close to Orlando. "Palm Beach" appears to be the only AUG in Florida.
Thanks, Josepf for posting this as it caught my attention so I joined the group.
John
Good afternoon. I am one of the co-leaders for North Palm Beach. I will reach out to @Fabian Lopez {Appfire} to find out if there is a Community Leader for the southern part of Palm Beach County. We held an event in North Palm Beach last month and will host another event soon. John, as you are close to Orlando, @Julie Yost is one of the co-leaders for the Orlando area. Julie posted an in-person event for July; I will reach out to Julie. For NPB, we are currently working out the details for an event mid-July most likely at Drive Shack near the Palm Beach airport. Please watch for the posting when we finalize the details - would be great to meet you all. Thanks so much for posting this.
For those asking about the Orlando Community, here is a link to join the group and review our upcoming events. I look forward to meeting you soon!
@Julie Yost - I am looking forward to the Orlando event in July! I have RSVP'ed.
@Deanna Benz I would also be interested in North Palm Beach/Palm Beach Garden events so please post when the next event will take place.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.