I'm having an issue with having notifications publish to Teams channels.
This was all working until a Tuesday (and had been for at least a year) but it stopped around noon. I could be remembering it wrong, but I thought I'd configured these using a connector, but when I went to add it back in, it no longer appears in the search?
After that, I had a look around and apparently I should be able to configure it with @Trello notifications. I managed to successfully set this up for one team and two channels/boards. However, if I add the app into any other channel it connects fine, but if I type @Trello it will resolve, but if I click on it it just turns blue instead of offering the options that came up in the other channel. If I manually type notifications in and send, the app doesn't respond.
I'm an owner on the workspace/boards and also on the teams channels. I've confirmed that both teams and the related channels are all configured the same way from a teams perspective and have the same policies assigned. I have attached a working board to the non-working channel and it still won't all be to @ the app.
Any ideas?