As a former Kindergarten teacher turned Project Manager/Scrum Master/wearer-of-many-hats, I've learned that play is not just for kids anymore. In fact, I'm finding new joy in "plays" - in the Atlassian Team Playbook.

Recently, I took the plunge and went for Atlassian's Team Playbook Facilitator training, and it was a game-changer. I had run Plays in the past with my remote team, but the certification allowed me time to really flex my facilitation muscles and gain fresh perspective on my areas of improvement.
The certification process was straightforward and impactful, requiring me to consume four fantastic articles, take a short quiz, simulate running a Play and receive (amazing!) feedback, run a debriefing Play with my team (or an Atlassian-provided team), and post an article (like this one!) reflecting on my experience.
But my favorite part? The feedback I received from the Atlassian team. It was tailored specifically to my submitted videos and provided me with an excellent opportunity for growth. As someone who frequently runs the Retrospective Play with my team, I'm excited to apply the knowledge and feedback I gained from the certification process to future facilitations.
Whether you're a seasoned facilitator or new to the game, the Atlassian Team Playbook and its facilitator certification program offer an invaluable resource for anyone looking to up their facilitation game. So why not give it a go and see what new wins and struggles you discover along the way?