The cards on some of my lists are looking really squished. Has this happened to anyone else and have resolved it? I've tried quitting Trello and also restarting my laptop to no avail. Thanks!
Hi @Roddy and welcome to the community,
Are you using the app? If yes, are you on pc or mac? I would assume that on web you can see all cards without a problem, correct?
Hi Alex - yes, using the app on a mac and everything does looks fine on web.
thank you!
@Roddy I would recommend that you follow these instructions for starters https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/troubleshooting-for-the-desktop-app-windows-and-macos/
It's the new theme that is not working. Choosing Original Theme in the theme chooser next to your profile fixes it (top right in the app window)
Yeah, your app is broken Trello. I had this issue before and was able to solve it with the 'Original Theme'. but that option is now gone as people above have stated.
I'm using the mac app. All appears fine on a browser tho.
Please fix.
@Alex Koxaras -Relational- FYI - please pass on the message to tech
Having the same problem here. The lists on my desktop app are all squished and really hard and frustrating to read.
Mobile and online working fine.
Any suggestions?
@Alex Koxaras -Relational- Any way to get feedback on this issue?
Thanks
I still have not found a solution for this issue. It has been making Trello very difficult to use.
I logged out of Trello. And upon trying to log in several times, I get a 'Cannot POST / Login' error message. Any ideas?
I used Clean My Mac to uninstall almost all the Trello files. Re-downloaded Trello app. Seems to be working for the moment.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.