Our organisation has recently run into the "1000 sub-issues limit".
After looking for answers or details on this issue, I've been left guessing what it actually means or how I can resolve it.
I am currently managing a JDP board with 250 ideas that link to various different epics.
Only when an idea reaches a certain status (out of 7 statuses) will there be jira issues/epics linked to the delivery.
At the moment we have around 20 ideas with issues linked in delivery.
Once and idea is set to "Done" it is automatically archived.
Though even after archiving 4-5 ideas in the last week as a huge piece of work had finished, we started getting the warning as shown below.
Nothing seems to be broken at first sight, but I cannot find any information regarding the warning and don't know what the limitations are and what they may cause.
