Good morning all, I have noticed today that I can not Drag and drop a member’s avatar to a card on the board.
Was this function deactivated? Or is this a bug?
Thank you
Hi Marilize!
I checked this internally and found that a bug report was already created addressing this to our dev team. We recently released a new version of Trello that slightly changed the way the board header looks. This seems to have affected the ability to add board members to cards.
While I don't have an ETA on when a fix for the issue will be pushed, we will deploy it as soon as one is available.
Any questions or concerns, please let us know.
Hope it gets fixed quick, I'm having a tedious time assigning cards at the moment!
Hi there! Welcome to the community! Thanks for adding your comments and feedback on this. I've passed that information along to our team so they can be aware of it.
Same here. What is taking so long? Our processes are based on drag/drop and this is a true slow down as well as some ToDo's being missed because the feature is so depended upon, some are forgetting to go into the card and add members.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS. THIS IS TAKING SOOOOOO MUCH EXTEA TIME.
Hi @organiseme I tested here and it seems to be working as designed. I was able to drag a member avatar to a card and it was added as a member.
We have 29 users and none are able to drag and drop. This happened with an update as previously stated. It’s time consuming and the only reason I’d look elsewhere for more convenience and to decrease wasted time due to this. It’s noted as a bug I would really appreciate this being modified ASAP.
Hi @organiseme , Sorry to hear about that!I checked here and confirmed that the drag and drop only work if you drag the avatar to the bottom right corner of the card. Could you ask them to try that? If even after that it still isn't working, could you please open a ticket with us or a new community post so we can investigate further? Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.