In https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bamboo-articles/Bamboo-Data-Center-9-2-LTS-is-now-available/ba-p/2262729 it states:
REST API documentation migrated to Swagger
where do I find the file?
Thanks
George
Hello @George Lindholm
This is the page:
Best regards,
Eduardo AlvarengaAtlassian Support APAC
--please don't forget to Accept the answer if the reply is helpful--
Hi Eduardo,
that just gives me the HTML representation of the swagger file.
I'm looking for the actual swagger source so I can generate the java files to communicate with the bamboo serverd
Hi @Eduardo Alvarenga
I'm looking for the actual swagger source so I can generate the java files to communicate with the bamboo server
Hey @George Lindholm
On the provided link, click on the three dots (...) in the top right corner and select:
Sincerely,
Ah, got it. Thanks
@Eduardo AlvarengaSo when I tried it out I found a couple of problems (so far):
openapi-generator-maven-plugin:6.5.0 generated bad Java code due to how
NotificationRecipient->scopes was defined.
I see similar patterns elsewhere in the file but I haven't set up my Bamboo8 plans so that I can see what the code returns.
How do I pass back my findings so the swagger can be updated?
thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.