I want to make several mostly identical pages, one for each of my clients. Is there a way to duplicate one several times, then just change what needs to be different?
Hi Mark,
This is Mona here, happy to help
As I understand, you would like to create identical Statuspages with the same configuration for multiple clients. Please let me know if my understanding is correct.
Unfortunately, I’m afraid, this is not feasible as per the current design because each Statuspage is considered unique and couldn’t be cloned from the existing page. However, the only way here is to create these pages manually and set them up as required. We understand this is a tedious task but it helps in configuring the pages uniquely for each client.
Hope it helps In case you have any further queries, please feel free to write back and we’ll take it from there
Thanks,Mona
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.