Hi everyone,
Our amazing Product Manager @Rachel Lin recently hosted an inspiring digital session for TEAM '23. It’s jam-packed with techniques and tips to overcome the challenges of poor communication in the workplace and maximize impact.
Check out the video, or dive into the full article.
👀 Watch it now
Which was your favorite tip? 🤔
Check out more resources and best practices below ⤵️.
Tips for effective status reporting
@Daniella Latham Hi Daniella! Hi Rachel! My name is Mia Paulin and I started utilizing the Atlas portal about a month ago. I enjoyed Team '23 in Vegas, even though it was virtually. Since then. I have been writing scripts(and doing research) for a descriptor app (where I'm finished with the exception of adding the modules), a connector app[modules I need to research and develop] and I'm customizing a pipeline with my own configuration(my own environmental variables and things of that nature). I've had a lot of help. A lot of great people pointing me in the right direction, and Utilizing about 11 different Atlassian products/services/portals, all of which I took the time to learn. I apologize about the communication problem, I've just had a lot of projects. Also, interview for positions as developer and other thing-all while being a student-the term started today. After I finish my pipeline, it's Statistics all night long. so, life is good. I'm fine. You are all awesome and thanks for everything. Gotta get back to my implementation- which I wouldn't have been able to do without everyone's help. Thanks, you guys!
Whilst I think the emoji tip is very underrated, 😛 I love the one about focusing on outcomes, not outputs.
When I create an update, I always make sure to ask myself "who cares?" - so I consider what my audience actually wants to know.
Great presentation, thanks for sharing! How can I get started with Atlas? ;-)
Thanks for sharing!
Nit to pick: the article says it's sharing 8 tips, but the ordered list of tips has 9 entries.
@Carlos Garcia Navarro https://www.atlassian.com/software/atlas 😃
@Matthew McGarity well don't you have the eagle eye! Thanks for spotting that!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.