Hi - I'm in a free Jira project (team managed) and I want to invite one other person. When I invite that person using their email address, I get a message, "Jira admin needs to approve." But I'm not the admin and don't know how to make myself the admin.
I read various articles and can't find the answer!
This video shows the problem:
https://www.loom.com/share/82314f57739c4f23bce126f9ffee951c
Hi @Kelly Fidei
You maybe able to invite members but a site admin must approve this member. This is due to the fact that every member you invite cost a license (money). And company don't want to spend money unless that person has been approved to work on Jira and a license has been bought. So yes, you do indeed have to find your site admin. I would recommend to raise a request on your IT, which would know who the admin is.
I’m doing this as an individual, not associated with any company. So there is no one to be the site admin. Just me. Suggestions?
@Kelly Fidei can you:
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational- I tried this, but no luck. See video. https://www.loom.com/share/e900fb3cc0d5454daadb28c47a605c5d Suggestions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.