@mention I have a question. I'm supposed to be utilizing webhook and installing the software. Having a technical issue and support is fixing it as we speak. I know to use webhooks, I'm suppose to implement a connect app. I also know that in order to implement a connect app I need a descriptor app. I have an abstraction of a descriptor app that I'm working on and already read the documentation. While I wait on the issue with my portal to be fixed, should I go ahead and start the descriptor app solution, so I can create my connect app? Then, when I'm able to install my Webhooks integration I can just use the creates software? I know the descriptor app is needed to connect my connector app(I could be wording it wrong, I have to reread it) to the Atlassian app(instance), and the connector app is supposed to be used with the webhook software. So, should I work on the descriptor app?