I would like multiple team members to give input into the rating field. As of right now I can only configure the field to have a 'Single" entry (0-5 dots). I would like to allow multiple people on the team to give there input and then be able to review them with the team. Is there a way for us to configure this?
I had the same need, but couldn't find a way to have one rating that records values for each person. I went the route of creating a rating for Sales, Support, and Leadership. Then I created formulas to take the average and use that value like a single rating would be used. The PO can still see the individual ratings as well as the average.
Alternatively to what @John Ickes proposes, you could use Insights, instead.
But you'll also need several extra fields for the formulas, and it just looks & feels totally different, really.
Insights can be tagged with labels. So you can let N users add insights with a label "rating".
Then, create two fields for calculations:
Finally, create a custom formula field called "Rating", type "write your own", {calc1} / {calc2)
@Len Bergman it's not possible today but it's a great idea.
The only fields we have that are truly "multi-player" today are the Vote field and the Reactions field.
It's a bit of a hack, but until we do that you could try using a Vote field for that:
ah yeah that's another workaround, thanks @Jan-Hendrik Spieth ! similar to my voting example below. Not ideal, maybe can help in some scenarios
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.