I have a team member that is able to login to OPSGenie on the web without issue.
Using the app on an Apple phone -
What does he need to do?
Thanks!
Hi @Jay Steiger,
This is Darryl, Opsgenie Support. I am here to help. 😀
Understand one of your users is experiencing the log in issue as described on their iOS device.
Since this issue might require further inspection, we recommend contacting our Opsgenie Support Team via this link with the following details for us to help you better:
This would be very helpful for us to dive deeper into this issue.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Best regards, Darryl LeeSupport Engineer, Atlassian
OK, Thanks Darryl! FYI - the link isn't showing.
I apologize for missing attaching the hyperlink correctly in the most recent comment.
Please use this link below to contact Opsgenie Support Team for this issue.
https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.