Nella versione STANDARD è possibile condividere una singola scheda?...oppure devo condividere l'intera bacheca?
Hi Camila, welcome to the community!
I take it you're wondering whether it's possible to share a single card on a board, rather than the whole board itself?
While this is not available natively in Trello, there may be Third-party Power-ups that help fulfil this functionality: https://trello.com/power-ups/search?q=card%20share
Because many of these services are provided by separate companies, outside of Trello, any costs associated with their products are also separate. We're also not able to endorse or provide support for any third-party Power-ups (since we don't work with them directly).
Exactly, I'd like to share a single card, not the whole board.
Thank y for your answer!!
One more question: I have a PREMIUM plan and will share my board to some member. i'd like to know if they also need a PREMIUM plan or can work with free.
Thank you so much
Camilla
Hey Camila,
No, they don't need Premium to join your board as members! So, you're free to share with them without problems!
Thank you so much for your answer!!
But if I share more than 1 board to the same member, he'll have to pay ...that's right?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.