Hi,
I am looking to customize the Crease Issue screen to only display relevant fields for the product managers to enter only relevant information while creating the idea, is there a way to customize the create issue screen ?
@Sholie Shallom I worked around the issue by creating a view and calling it "Create View". Then told my teams to make sure they clicked on the view before they clicked the blue "Create an Idea" button. Then I told them to just focus on the fields in the "Fields in View" group on the right hand side. Seems to be ok so far. I'm also funneling everyone to the blue button until the other user levels are sorted.
@Sholie Shallom did you notice the new beta feature for idea submission?https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery-articles/Who-wants-to-try-the-feature-letting-contributors-submit-ideas/ba-p/2323964
Thanks, how do I get this enabled for my instance. This will surely help what I am looking for
Thank you, it is a good starting point, I am planning to implement it
Bummers, I see now the testing slots are currently all taken. Looks like you'll have to wait for the JPD team to either take in more testers, or release the feature ... :-/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.