I am having an issue with butler automation specifically converting a checklist item to a linked card. I have tried finding it on other posts but I haven't seen anyone mention this issue before. If this issue has already been discussed, please direct me to the post. Basically what I want to do is add a bunch of items to a checklist called "This week" ,and each time I add an item to that checklist, I want it to convert to a linked card with some labels and a due date. This way in the "This week" checklist, I can view all the main cards that need to be completed this week as the card name.
This worked okay for a few days, but now, instead of seeing "item #1" as a link to a card in the check list I have the card's URL "https://trello.com/blahblahblah". Does anyone know why this might happen? The automation rule is below
when an item is added to checklist "This week", convert the item to a linked card, add the orange "To do this week" label to the card, add an empty checklist named "Sub tasks" to the card, and set due date the next friday
Edited to add comment:
Note that this issue is present on Safari and the Trello desktop app for mac. I just checked Chrome and the issue does not occur there (the card link shows the card name not the url). However, when I created the rule, I was using safari and the trello desktop app and the issue didnt show up until a few days later.