Hi there, I am new here. Sorry for my bad English. I have this problem:
I want to set a rule to add a label zu a card when the card reaches a certain date or amount of time (e.g. when the start date of the card is next week). It only works when I add a new card with a new start date. It does'n work in progress. I try to simulate with the following procedure: I set a rule to add a label, when the start date is tomorrow. When I add a card to trello adding the start date for tomorrow the rule works. Then I added a card with a start date the dau after tomorrow and waited one day. But the label was not added to the second card automatically.
I tried both triggers " set on" and "moved in". They only work with a new card adding a net start date.
Hope somebody is understanding my problem.
Can anybody help a newbie? Thanks in advance!
Tino