Hello everyone!
We are a mortgage lender who is trying to use Trello to manage our funding/post closing department. Our team is currently manually typing in emails to title companies or other 3rd parties requesting items to help fulfill post close conditions. I believe that trello alone, or trello with zapier intergrations could help with this problem, but I am having trouble.
The primary trouble seems to be coming from two main spots in both the native and zapier to gmail use cases.
1. Not being able to set an "email to" rule with the recipient being a custom field on the card. It appears to me butler is telling me the "email to" field is invalid when I try it. I have attempted numerous formatting but can't seem to nail it down.
2. I am able to do Zapier with Trello ---> Gmail using that custom field but am having an issue of the email showing the checklist in the email body.
What we would theoretically like:
When button is pressed on a card, Email is sent to (Email in Custom Field), with a Subject of (Conditions Request for Loan for XYZ) , and body of (Intro to the requests) + (Total snapshot of the existing checklist items) coming from our (Funding teams email)
Any ideas as to how to make this happen? Thank you so much!