HELLO TRELLO COMMUNITY
I would appreciate anyone's help in creating functional Trello Automations, Rules, Variables etc, and perhaps also suggest any PowerUps that you think might be a huge help for my application.
Objectives
1. I would like to set up a Dynamic Calendar but in the Kanban Board View (Based on 'Due Dates'). I will create a Board for each Month of the year, and within each month Board,
1a. I will name the first list 'Overdue', 'Today', then name each List by Day, Date, Day number (Ex. Monday, Jun 1) for the 31 days of the month.
Example: Lists in Board 'JUNE 2023'
*Overdue* *Today* *Mon. Jun 1* *Tue. Jun 2* *Wed. Jun 3* (to Jun 30th)
1b. I will then create my Cards which will all have a Due Date assigned to them, which will be placed under the corresponding List that has the same Day, Month & Day Number name associated with it.
2. I will need to create a few Automations and possibly some variables, however I am brand new to Trello, so any help on How to Create the Automations would be greatly appreciated.
2a. Automation #1: I want to Move all Cards with a Due Date of tomorrow's date* Mon. Jun 1* to the List *Today* (as date becomes the next day starting at 12:00 am).
2b. Automation #2: I now want to Move that empty List called *Mon. Jun 1* to Archive or to another board of my choice.
2c. I then want the next List named *Tue. Jun 2* to now be positioned beside the list *Today* (to the right of *Today*). And the above automation will happen day after day until June 30th. By June 30th, I will only have the list *Overdue* & *Today*.
3. Automation #3: I want to Move any Card from the *Today* list to *Overdue* once the next day becomes 12:00 am (yesterday's date).
4. Automation #4: Is there an effective Automation where I can Create a board and automatically allow me to setup 30 to 32 Lists as a Date Range Start Day, Month, Day Number? I would also want to have the default Lists called *Overdue* & *Today* in the first 2 positions, followed by the 1st to 31st of whatever month I am creating.
Thanks Again
Galen