I wanted to verify that any projects we build in JPD while in the beta will transfer automatically/remain in our instance when you open up general access. We have folks totally using and testing it in our environment (YAY) but want that work to be for nothing. Any advice is appreciated!
Hey @Nita Sexton
Yes indeed. All the work that you have in JPD beta will come across to GA (either a free or paid edition). You won't need to re-do any work. It will just take a few clicks.
We will have more direction here soon!
John
Help me to fixed the server and cloud I'm been facing since I'm tied help me to fixed all this problem
Help to fixed the servers problem I'm tied
Hi @Nita Sexton , yes, what John said.
To be completely clear: nothing will happen to your projects or data at all (no migration or nothing else), the only thing that will change is the license.
Even better! Thank you both!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.