Hello,
I changed to a different repository on SourceTree and the SourceTree sees my local working git directory, but when I press Commit I receive the error:SourceTree error: 'git log' failed with code 128:'fatal: bad revision 'origin/master''
There are several questions about this already. This and this seem to have working answers.
Hi, thanks.
These didn't fix it.
I think I need some clear instructions on setting up SourceTree and how to change repositories.
If you could provide some info about whether you are using the Mac or the Windows version and what exactly you mean by "changing repositories" (switching tabs? opening a shortcut? creating a new clone?), that would be very useful.
I'm on Mac OSX 10.10.3.
I need to work on a Bitbucket repository setup on Bitbucket account1.
Before, I was working on a Bitbucket repository on Bitbucket account2.
My local directory is in ~/Documents/Git/Account1Work and ~/Documents/Git/Account2Work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.