Brand new Discovery project. Trying to edit workflow. Go to Project Settings -> Workflow, and immediately get this message:
We haven't spent much time with this project type yet, but am I doing something obviously wrong, or is this a bug?
Hi @Esther Strom Could you please raise a support ticket ? (you'll see a link to it from the "Give feedback" menu in the Jira Product Discovery left sidebar). This way we can get access to your site to investigate what's going on there. Thanks!
Thanks, Tanguy. I did open a support ticket, but the issue seems to have resolved itself.
Thank you @Esther Strom , I don't know what happened but will check with the team
Hi Esther, I just checked the support queue and didn't find your ticket there.
Did you send it from here?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.