I'd like to set the background color of an entire list. (but not the cards within it, which could either remain white, or be translucent)
Is this in Premium? Is it coming some day? It seems like it's been consistently asked for since 2017 and I don't understand why such a basic, obvious feature for visual organization is left out while things like dropdown list items can apparently be individually colored.
The Trello power-up "List Limits" lets me hack a list to be yellow- can a power-up that lets me pick a color be added? (I started down the rabbit hole of potentially writing a user power-up, but it looks way more involved than I expected and I still couldn't find any reference to re-styling core elements)
I DON'T want a Chrome addon. That doesn't work cross-platform.
I tried a card with a "cover" color, but this wastes vertical space and is fragile. Trello also insists that the card have a title- it even rejects a non-breaking space. It's frustrating that Trello seems to fight me tooth and nail to make it as awkward as possible to simulate this basic concept.
Are there any options I missed? Is this on the way? Is there actually a way to write a power-up to do this?