When trying to add delivery tickets to ideas in JPD it's saying it is not there. Although I have picked the correct project and I am sure it's there. Any idea what I am missing or is that a global error within JPD?
Hi
Wonder if this is the same problem as this one...
HTH,KGM
Good morning!
I encountered unexpected behavior for linking delivery tickets that where already linked as 'related' to the discovery ticket. So if you want to link an Epic or other type of ticket, first make sure it's not already linked with another status.
Hi, I would assume it is the problem that @Pieter Bezuijen described.
If so, the fix is in the pipeline and should go out with the next deployment.
Could you please check if the ticket you want to link is in any other way already linked to your idea @Mazen ElAasser ?
@Martin Sturm It's linked as Relates to the idea, but so as the few ideas that I managed to add delivery tickets to.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.