In the plan job I run a Docker container with Postgres 9.6, expose the port and try to run a psql command on the DB, but I get the following error:
psql: server closed the connection unexpectedly
I did SSH into the machine hosting Bamboo and tried to do all of this manually - run the container and execute a psql command against it - and it worked...
Here's my Docker container task config:
Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 23.18.34.png
and the command I try to run is: psql -h localhost -p 8019 -U postgres -c \"CREATE DATABASE sensordata_test\"
Actually the psql command is executed through an npm script, which is setup in the package.json of the project. So I actually do npm run init-test-db, where this "init-test-db" script actually holds the psql command. But that doesn't matter, because running the script works fine. What is bugging is the connection to the DB.