@ReneeNiewald (I'm sorry if I misspelled your name; like I said, not a genius ). A great place to connect with people that I found is team lab. Their a great group of people who know their stuff and are willing to pass on knowledge and wisdom. I'm a newbie, but that is one of the places I found where they are more than happy to pass on their expertise to help people grow. I know because I ask A LOT of questions. I would check them out.
I think you may mean the Teamwork Lab, @Mia Paulin (Cc: @Renee Niewald)
By the way, it's not clear what thread you may have been trying to reply to, but I cc'd Renee bc she may know 😉
Best,
-dave
👍
From my experience really clever people do not have a sense of humor
I think they just see it as a waste of their energy.
To contradict what I have said above; I have met really intelligent people who are jesters.
The Atlassian community have been nothing less than awesome, I have always had very helpful and useful advice to any of the issues I encounter or support for my thoughts about general ideas.
Thanks Atlassian
Well, after reading this comment, I need to think twice before I brag about my sense of humor
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.