Howdy 👋🏼
I have couple Multi-Branch Builds with quite some branches in them. I now want to enable Notifications but only for Master for example. I don't need to know every failed feature branch a dev is working on.
According to this thread, this works when using Bamboo Specs instead of the WebUI to define a plan: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bamboo-questions/How-to-disable-notifications-for-spec-branch-builds-while/qaq-p/1499030
Unfortunately we're not using Specs atm and would need this functionality with the webui.
I could probably create a separate Plan, but that's not ideal.
I appreciate any advice on this!
Thanks in advance.
Hello @Tim Kopplow
From Bamboo 7.0, you can specify if a Plan branch will send notifications. Simply go to the Plan branch configuration, "Notifications" tab and choose "Notifications should not be sent for this branch".
Best regards,
Eduardo AlvarengaAtlassian Support APAC
--please don't forget to Accept the answer if the reply is helpful--
This is an answer but we've linked Repo's from Bitbucket and there're a lot of plan branches our team is working on.
There're also many branches getting created each day/week. I really don't want to manually disable this setting for each new plan branch by hand.
Maybe there's a way to change the default notification behavior of plan branches?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.