Hello helpful people. Something seems to have change in my use of the comment section in the cards of my trello account. I dont seem able to upload from computer my usual pdf and images into the comment area as I usually do. I can drag and drop files onto the card and then add a comment.
See attached image where I have a 'comment window' showing lots of helpful widgets (useful, but I dont usually see them, are they a new thing?) but I now cannot find a way to upload my pdf (the little picture icon only does pictures not pdfs) into the flow of my comment....just like the other user below has done on the same card. I used to be able to do this. Can someone help me get back to my normal mode of input.

this is what mine usually have to look like now....the item uploaded (ie drag and dropped onto card) and the comment added before or after the upload.
