Thank you all for being part of the Atlassian Community Kudos program, old members and new.
It's been an amazing time that we've shared together, and I have a very important announcement that you won't want to miss about the future of our program.
This is difficult to put into words, so if you haven't already, please click here to hear the announcement for yourself.
Thank you to @Fun Man Andy for helping me give this announcement the gravitas it deserves.
Exciting news! Ahhh the future is bright!
🥹
Lol
A tree should be planted for this.
Nah, not falling for that one.
Although you have given me an idea for a friday-fun topic now...
Tiktok and FunManAndy ... you know shenanigans are involved! Well done!
Nicely done! :-)
I really cannot believe I fell for that... And if @Fun Man Andy can't do the Rick Astley dance though, we need a re-take.
@Andy Gladstone we'll get him to do it at Team '23
Nice job for Friday Fun...
Well done! 👏
@Monique vdB Tiktok is banned in India. I cannot open the link
Nice one!
LOL
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.