How can I list the capabilities for a bamboo agent using the rest api?I was thinking that rest/api/latest/agent/<agent-id>/capability should work but there is no result.
Hey @Paul Moors
That endpoint should work. Here's an example:
$ curl -s -H "Accept: application/json" -uuser:pass -X GET 'https://bamboo.mydomain.net/rest/api/latest/agent/56066049/capability' | jq[ { "key": "system.docker.executable", "value": "/bin/docker", "source": "AUTO_DETECTION" }, { "key": "system.git.executable", "value": "/bin/git", "source": "AUTO_DETECTION" }, { "key": "system.jdk.JDK 1.8", "value": "/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.8.0-openjdk-1.8.0.362.b09-2.el9_1.x86_64", "source": "AUTO_DETECTION" }, { "key": "system.jdk.JDK 1.8.0_362", "value": "/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.8.0-openjdk-1.8.0.362.b09-2.el9_1.x86_64", "source": "AUTO_DETECTION" }, { "key": "system.jdk.JDK", "value": "/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.8.0-openjdk-1.8.0.362.b09-2.el9_1.x86_64", "source": "AUTO_DETECTION" }]
Check this other Community question for a KB article that shows how to export it in a consumable format:
Best regards,
Eduardo AlvarengaAtlassian Support APAC
--please don't forget to Accept the answer if the reply is helpful--
The information is indeed very helpful, except that I get a 404 error when using that endpoint as described
Hi @Paul Moors
Bamboo REST API will return 404 if it can't find the Agent id. Check the URL you are using and replace it with your Agent id.
I use one of the agent-id's that are being returned when using endpoint rest/api/latest/agent. See below.For example:Is that the correct id which I'm using?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.