Hello there,
I'm trying to automate my data input in Butler by creating a Rule, but it's not going my way.
Intention: I have four lists - Stages 1-4. Each of the stages has cards that are responsible for setting up the event, for example, Stage 1 is Set-Up (includes cards such as Send Calendar Invites, etc), and Stage 4 is Launch (cards such as Launch Event, etc). How can I automate my Trello Board so that when I fill in the due date on the "Send Calendar Invites" card in Stage 1, the cards in Stage 2,3,4 are automatically filled up according to the number of days programmed in the automation, for example, the date in Stage 4 on the card "Launch Event" will be set to three weeks after the date set in "Send Calendar Invites".
My solution: when a due date is set on a card with a name containing "Send Calendar Invites", find a card titled "Launch Event" in the list "Stage 4 - Launch", set due date in 1 month at 12:00 pm.
Problem: The problem is that on the "Launch Event Card", the due date will be set to one month from today - i.e.:
If today (30/03/23) the "Send Calendar Invites" card due date is set to 01/05/23 and the above automation is used, the "Launch Event" card will set the Due Date to 30/04/23 instead of 01/06/23.
Does anyone have an idea how this can be solved?
I hope what I write makes sense, if not, please let me know and I'll try to explain it better.