Well for me personally, what stands out the most was that I was not there!
I'm with Jack and wasn't able to attend.
In terms of news, it would be hard to top the Atlassian Intelligence (AI) announcements. But apart from that, I had an awesome time meeting fellow leaders, other partners, fellow country mates and the most amazing folks I hadn't met before.
Inspiring as always and despite the fact that there was no official Team '23 event swag still returned with 3 times the weight I had in my bags on the way over to Vegas 🚚
Sorry guys and you were missed. Maybe I should have qualified the question...
Hello @Kristján Geir Mathiesen
It was my first time on an Atlassian event, Team 23. 😍
I enjoyed the sessions and the keynotes; they're always a great way to learn, improve and develop.
I could meet and talk with many people I've been talking to for years, from Community and Customers; it was magic. Here are some pics with my Team, customer/partner, Mai Doan, Jenny Lindsey, Biro, and @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
❤️⭐️😃🙏🏽!
Happy Thursday, Community! 😊
I was not there. But from what I have heard and read, Confluence Whiteboards is intriguing.
So glad you made it @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro But also a little sad that I wasn't able to meet you. Next time...
I'm so happy about it; I made it 🥳🥳🥳, But I agree next time, let's arrange a hello during the event, @Kristján Geir Mathiesen
I missed meeting you and also @Jimmy Seddon
Let's organize for next year! 😃⭐️🙏🏽👏🏽
I'm with @Jack Brickey and @Dan Breyen that I'm sad I was not able to make it. But Confluence Whiteboards looks so great to me and we as a company really need it!
Product-wise: it was the Atlassian Intelligence and Confluence Whiteboards.
People-wise: it was meeting new people and reuniting with familiar faces.
I wish I could attend those.
I think Atlassian Beacon has a lot of potential.
Like several others, content-wise, Atlassian Intelligence stood out the most to me.
But beyond that, I think the biggest impact for me was just observing how welcoming and supportive the Atlassian Community is! It wasn't my first Team event, but it was my first as a community leader, and I was impressed on how tight-knit this ever-growing group is.
Thanks for welcoming me!
I didn't get a chance to attend Team '23. However got a chance to attend Recap of Team '23 community event at Sydney. It was nice and seen few presentations on Atlas and Teamwork.
IA seems OpenAI applied to Atlassian ecosystem. It could be a great change for all of us
The fact that I wasn't there. 😂
No seriously, seeing all those wonderful people, wish I would have been able to catch up with you all.
As for the announcements: Looking forward to test Confluence Whiteboards. Atlassian Intelligence (AI) was bound to happen.
it's a pity I haven't been there. I hope that Atlassian resumes the European summit as soon as possible
I was there, sorry for all who missed this year event, it was epic! What I liked the most was the opportunity to talk with other partners
By the news and virtual videos it was a big epic
which I could not attend.
But my take way are both Conflue and AI
Vikram P
@Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro it was a pleasure to meet you and talk to you! It's great to talk online but in person, it's even better 😊😊😊 Can't wait for next year already!
Hi, @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ I agree, in person, it's even better! I can't wait for the next year already too! 😃⭐️🙏🏽 Thank you! ❤️
Same, @Jack Brickey , same. Maybe next year!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.