Hello All,
I am a member, of what I would consider to be, many trello boards and have several cards assigned to me across all those boards. I am attempting to better manage what I am on where, and being somewhat new to Trello I'm just not seeing what I am looking for. I'm hoping you all can help.
Is there a way to create a matrix board of sorts that will display the cards that I am assigned to across all my boards so I can see what I am assigned to without having to dig into all the boards I am a part of?
At the moment I am having to manage these with a Zapier/Omnifocus Zap that creates Omnifocus entries so I can actively see what I am assigned across boards and receive updates to them when updates are applied, but that is only a one-way form of management and I still have to go into Trello to mark complete or archive.
Any thoughts or suggestions?
Thanks