Hi,
Does anyone know if it is possible to replicate custom fields to a new board vs recreating them all over again?
Yes, it is easy. Make sure on the board you want to copy them from, you have a card with all of the fields you want to copy filled out.
If its text/number, put something in them
If its dropdown, select something
If its date, enter in any date
If its a checkbox, check it
Then copy the card to the new board and the custom fields will go with the card...
Wonderful!
@Mike - Dreamsuite Consulting Just picking up on this old thread, I've managed to copy custom fields over on some cards but I then cant edit the custom fields section on the other board. It doesnt appear in the right hand side just a grey box & I cant add power ups either. Any Ideas?
Ohh, thats odd. I presume it is in the same workspace?!I also guess you have the same access on that board (admin or member)?!It may be worthwhile logging out of Trello and clearing your browser cache.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.