Hi there, A while ago I've invited a few people to join my boards. Now I see the notice "Account not yet created - workspace guest" next to their @username within the share window. Does that mean that they can view the boards and are able to comment/reply to discussions? Or does it mean that they need to create an account in order to do so?
Hi Tancerdi,Guest are able to see only Workspace board to which they are invited. Thay are also able to make actions on the board like other members - including comments.You can read more about Trello Board guests in official Atlassian docs Trello Board guests Regards
Thank you, I was aware of that, it is not what I was asking though. My question is when I see this "Account not yet created - workspace guest" next to the username of the person I've invited to join the board, does it mean they can already see the board and make actions or not?
I have the exact same question
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.