Updated to latest Mavericks and Xcode 5. Attempts to pull or push against a git repository now give me this error:
xcode-select: error: no developer tools were found at '/Applications/Xcode.app', and no install could be requested (perhaps no UI is present), please install manually from 'developer.apple.com'.
Xcode 5 is installed in /Applications, and the tools are present (/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/git exists, for instance). Tried running `sudo xcode-select --switch /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer`; no effect.
Any ideas? Thanks!
Update: I am using the embedded version of git:

Switching to system git (1.8.3.4) gives me the same error.
Update #2: Tried:
- Uninstalling (via AppCleaner) and reinstalling SourceTree
- Downloading and installing the latest Xcode Command Line Tools package from developer.apple.com
This doesn't seem to be SourceTree specific; I get the same error if I try to run `git fetch` from the command line. Other git commands seem to work, so it must be something related to connecting to the remote server. Still completely stumped.