Hi guys,
We're going to improve our DevOps processes and architecture, for this purpose we are considering using DORA metrics to indicate areas for improvement.
DORA metrics are the four benchmarks for software teams:
- Deployment Frequency
- Mean Lead Time for Changes (MLT)
- Mean Time to Recovery (MTTR)
- Change Failure Rate (CFR)
I know Atlassian's Compass offers the ability to automatically calculate DORA metrics based on integration with GitHub. Unfortunately, this is only possible with GitHub repositories in the cloud and ours are on the server.
SoI started looking for alternatives and Atlassian Analytics looks promising. For this purpose, in the jira project, we have connected our repositories with GitHub and we can see the number of branches, commits, pull requests, etc. All this information can be found in the "Development" field.
I tried to find this information in the tables in Atlassian Analytics, but unfortunately I couldn't find this field.
Can you advise how to access this data? Do you know of any other solutions that would allow us to measure DORA metrics in the Jira environment?
Thanks!