I was recently doing some server maintenance, and after bringing Bamboo back up I can't log in.
I have Jira, Bamboo, and Stash running on the server. Bamboo and Stash are set to use Jira for user management.
I can still log in to Stash and Jira normally, but Bamboo gives
"You have entered an invalid username and password. Please try again."
If I click on the "Can't access your account" link, and then "Please contact your administrator" (because there's no mail server set up), the list of administrators is empty.
"There are no administrators for this Bamboo installation."
Looking at this guide, the admin user I created during install still exists in the db. I've tried setting the password to both hashes for 'admin' provided but neither worked.
The server changes were unrelated, but involved deleting and recreating some IIS reverse proxying rules that proxy traffic from
http://<domain>/<app>
to
http://<app ip>:<app port>/<app>
The application links all use the actual uri:
http://<app ip>:<app port>/<app>
And the rules are working.
I don't have any important user info in Bamboo, but I'd rather not lose the small amount of set-up I've done on the projects - is there any way to reset the user management so that I can log in with the account in the users table?