Really loving this product. A couple of question!
Hi @Patrice Cantalupo ,
This is how I am perceiving the delivery progress field sort - this is when sorted descending:
First, they are categorized by grouping the 100% done, ordered by the number of delivery tickets within the epic from greatest to least.
Then, I see any delivery tickets that are not complete, but have been started, ordered by the number of delivery tickets within the epic from greatest to least.
Following that group, I have my in-progress delivery tickets that only have 1 ticket within them.
Then, I have the not-started delivery tickets.
Finally, any ideas without delivery tickets added.
Here's a rudimentary image to summarize...
Thanks for the responses @Tanguy Crusson!
After reading Amanda's reply, I realized I wasn't super clear about what I meant for the ordering of delivery progress. I meant within the 'Delivery Tab' of the ticket itself, not when sorting by the 'delivery progress' field.
edit: Now that I'm looking at this one, it seems it's ordered by ticket number, my other comment still stands though, having optionality here would be an added benefit!
😅 So close, haha! Thanks for clarifying, Tanguy. I'll learn alllll the intricacies eventually.
@Tanguy Crusson Couple of suggestions related to this subject:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.