how to resend google auth token if user had new phone
Using secsign 2fa plugin
Hello @Chris Pretorius
I'm sorry but I'm afraid your question is not really clear in terms of how it connects to Bamboo. Can you please elaborate a bit more?
Thank you,
Eduardo AlvarengaAtlassian Support APAC
--please don't forget to Accept the answer if the reply is helpful--
Hi Eduardo Alvarenga
Thank you for responding.
I found a solution, not sure if it is the correct way but it worked.
In bamboo user administration, click on the user, in the user details page there is a button "Edit secsign ID's". I changes the ID for this user.
The user attempted to log in again and was presented with the QR code that he could scan in with his google authenticator app on his new phone.
Best regards
ChrisP
That's great @Chris Pretorius. Good job!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.