Hello..
I tried to install sourcetree 1.10.15.4 but only appeared logo then disappear and no further installation process. there is a shortcut on the desktop but can not run the program.
-Windows 7.
I hope someone can help me ^ - ^
I am in trouble with the same problem. Please tell me how to solve.
Hi,
Any resolution for this ? I am getting same error.
Existing Source tree is updating (Help --> Check for Updates) to max 1.9.10.0 Version only.
image2017-2-3 15:5:38.png
image2017-2-3 15:5:52.png
Thanks,
Hardik
Same problem with 1.10.15.4. I'm on Windows 10 64 bit (bootcamp on a mac). On install it shows a flash of the install screen like it did something, then a shortcut shows up on the desktop. Clicking on the shortcut does nothing. My machine shows that sourcetree has been installed, but it wont open.
I'm also getting the same issue. I had 1.9 version and had some error message so I installed all new version of 1.10.5.4 (which is comparatively 6 MB smaller binary than 1.9 version). I tried to revert to old 1.9 version, but still getting the following error.
Screenshot 08-02-2017 14-23-58.pngScreenshot 08-02-2017 14-25-42.png
Same... Windows running on parallels
Hey everyone! Here is the proper solution to this problem. It all boils down to the fact that your user.config file has somehow gotten corrupted. Check the link below for the proper fix. It worked for me, and hopefully it will work for you!
https://confluence.atlassian.com/sourcetreekb/sourcetree-crashes-on-startup-831655339.html
Thanks for your support Jason. However, that link didn't help. I didn't find any such event log in windows logs. There are of course different error messages happened during the installation of the latest version.
To temporarily make SourceTree to work so that my project doesn't stop due to this issue, I installed old version of source-tree v0.9.2.3. This works fine for me now and I can keep going in my projects.
Sorry to hear that Ajayvignesh. I suppose my answer doesn't apply to all of the issues in this thread, but it may answer the original post stating the app doesn't load when you try to start it.
I wish I knew of a solution for you. Good luck!
Anyone has got a solution for this issue? I'm facing same problem with the latest release of Sourcetree 1.10.20.1
This worked for me, thanks for posting.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.