I'm currently using the free plan and only have one automation running on my workspace on one board, however I receive this error towards the end of each month:Your workspace's quota is 250 automation runs and 2500 operations, of which 250 automation runs (100%) and 260 operations (10%) have been used so far this period. Your workspace was granted a temporary quota increase for this period to automation runs.Reviewing the activity log I was no where near the 250 quota:
Running command on board xxxxxx.
An email was sent to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
I've sent 36 emails on your behalf this month, out of a total 250 allowed under your current plan.
The command finished running.Then one more command ran and gave this error:
You have exceeded the number of command runs allowed for your account in the current period.Does anyone have an idea what I'm missing here?
Hi @Melanie Sutton - welcome to the Community!
Alex from Trello Support here, I can confirm you have definitely hit your automation quotas in the workspace 'Sales Team'. If you need a board to still be able to access automation, you'll need to upgrade this workspace.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.