Capture.PNG
[Update]
Changed title adding "different".
Suggestion. Some tools represent the space with a center point (• or ∙) or light-gray (░)and tab with an arrow (→).
You can tell the diff to ignore differences in white space by clicking on the little gear icon to the right, but I'm not aware of a way to get it to actually show a visible representation of the white space, if that's what you're looking for (I can see where that might be handy)
Screen Shot 2016-01-08 at 11.01.34 AM.png
Yeah, I think he wants to identify what type of whitespace is involved. Looks like he already has the diff taking whitespace into account. I think 3rd party diff tools are necessary to display some sort of indication about what types of whitespace are involved (spaces vs tabs, trailing spaces, line endings).
Exactly.
That would be nice..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.