Hello,
Last weekend (18th of March) 3 of our bamboo master servers were down. We reboot the servers not to block ongoing works but need to find root cause. I will need your help to investigate this connection problem.
Thanks and Regards,
Sehriban Alpaydin
Hello @Sehriban Alpaydin
As every instance is different and data privacy is required, we advise you to open a ticket with Atlassian at https://support.atlassian.com/contact with your particular concern. That way, the Atlassian Support Team can help you investigate your Bamboo issues looking for the root cause of it.
When opening the tickets please provide a description with the approximate time of the event and attach a Support Zip of each instance to speed up the investigation.
Thank you,
Eduardo AlvarengaAtlassian Support APAC
--please don't forget to Accept the answer if the reply is helpful--
I am sorry I think I dublicate the request, it is already resolved thanks for response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.