About a month ago Trello won't stay open on either of my two iPads. iPads are both 6th Generation models. Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?
Thank you
Hi @urban coffee lounge welcome to the Atlassian community.
This is the first time I hear something like this!!! In this scenario's I would reach out to Trello support team and Apple support team
Thanks for the suggestion. I actually did reach out and they didn't help me at all. I thought I'd get better results here. I think I'll try deleting the app and then installing it again. Cheers!
Try to open with desktop and verify that you have no more than 5 columns/list
to me it happens that I can manage from desktop and iOS but with my old iPad it has limit of list and the app it crash when you open a dashboard
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.