I have 4 Boards in one section of Trello and one board with several cards in what seems to be the marketing Board section.
How do I move to one board so it's on the list with all ,my other boards
Hi Diana - Welcome to the community!
It sounds like you might be referring to Workspaces, where you have four boards in one Workspace, and one board in a different Workspace. Would that sound correct?
If so, you can move a board to a different Workspace by changing the Workspace inside the board.Open the Board menu and select More > Settings > Change Workspace. Select the Workspace you would like your board to belong to from the drop-down menu. We have a guide with more information about moving a board to a different workspace.I hope that helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.