Hi all
can anyone help with this please?…
I’ve had this error message occur when I’m trying to add members to my board. There’s no way to fix it that I can see.
thanks
I have the same problem.
Hi @[deleted]Welcome to the communitySome times it may happen due to browser cache can you try it in new browser or incognito mode
Hi
This is from within the app not the desktop version. The error only occurs in the app so I can't go into incognito mode. Thanks
I am having the same problem and just updated the Trello app today (June 28, 2023) and I’m still receiving the same error message. Has anyone found a solution to this? Thanks
I have the same problem, why there is not any supporting?
Very late to this party, but I just resolved my same issue by deleting members from another board that was no longer in use (the same usernames, even)
Trello caps your available members, across all boards, even if they’re the same members.
I think the number is ten. I just closed two old boards, and voila!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.