I have an integration with Zabbix setup, and I have already modified the integration, so it matches the P1-P5 schema using our Zabbix priority (so disaster is P1, high P2, warning P3, etc, etc). This is working perfectly; the alerts are created accordingly:

I have another integration that takes this alert and creates an Incident issue in Jira, this works fine, but every incident that creates is raised with the equivalent of a P3 ticket (in our case we have set it up as P2 is High, P3 is Medium, P4 is low, P5 is informational.

all of the tickets are being created as "Medium".
The last log from this integration looks like this:
{
"_outgoingData": {
"_headers": {
"-Content-Type": [
"application/json;charset=UTF-8"
],
"-Authorization": [
"Basic............."
]
},
"integrationType": "JiraServiceDesk",
"_payload": {
"_fields": {
"summary": "[Zabbix] System audit policy was changed",
"-labels": [
"----"
],
"_project": {
"key": "..."
},
"_issuetype": {
"name": "Incident"
},
"description": ".........."
}
},
"integrationName": "Opsgenie to JIRA"
},
"alertLogOwner": "System",
"alertId": "......",
"alertLogType": "system"
}
I don't see anything reated to the priority in there...
I tried doing the same that I did with the Zabbix alerts and modify the priority parameter, but I couldn't get it to raise the ticket with the right priority.
I'd appreciate any guidance you can provide, thanks!