Before 2023, I used to be able to print lists of my board via the Agile Cards - Print Your Board power-up for Trello. I have tried to print from old boards and new boards created since the start of the year and it doesn't load any pdfs/images after selecting my printing template(s). I find myself having to refresh my Trello app and even on the web browser it does the same thing and I have to refresh the page for the board to "work again".
I currently use Orah Apps Board Export which is nice but does not have enough customization like Agile Cards; specifically Orah Apps is missing the Print Page Sizing functionality.
Does anyone know if Agile Cards Print Your Board by Spartez Software is "actively working" within Trello? (Jira seems to have this power up as well..)
Any other power ups for printing to pdf/excel/word available for Trello?