How do you do this when using a non-standard port? I have tried 'ssh -p 2200' and no luck, no matter what i do it still try's to connect on port 22 which is disabled on our server.
My current script: ( Please point out any potential errors that I may have)
(running as inline-script)
I have also tried to use rsync over SSH with the following;
rsync -avv --delete --exclude='/home/user/public_html/awesomeWebsite/assets' --exclude=".*" ./public_html/awesomeWebsite/* /home/jecourte/public_html/awesomeWebsite/
The build process is a success here but it tells me everything is up to date, which my thinking is that maybe its only trying to rsync the same folder on the destination host?
Please help, this is driving me crazy!!!
After trying the -rsh 'ssh -p 2200' I know get this;
| 15-Jul-2015 15:02:33 | Could not create directory '/home/Bamboo/.ssh'. |
| 15-Jul-2015 15:02:33 | Host key verification failed. |
| 15-Jul-2015 15:02:33 | rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [sender] |
| 15-Jul-2015 15:02:33 | rsync error: unexplained error (code 255) at /usr/src/ports/rsync/rsync-3.0.9-1/src/rsync-3.0.9/io.c(605) [sender=3.0.9] |
Sorry, it won't let me respond anymore with comments (it says I'm over the 24 hour limit for new users)
Is there a way to disable the cause of Host key verification failed.
Also since I'm doing a script where am I supposed to actually input the credentials? Will the shared credentials on bamboo be enough so that I can connect?
@David - No offense taken. My issue is that everything is ran through Atlassians Bamboo website so I have no way to access the server. The build servers are one of many on amazon S3. Maybe I'm missing something but I am not bridging the gap between where I can get the key to sit and how to pass those things into the script that I'm running during my build process.